Who is Happy Skywalker?
Who in the world is this person writing about following self-help books? Well, I’m a real person actually named Happy Skywalker. I’m an avid reader, and I read a lot of non-fiction, self-help and how-to. And I actually try to follow the books.
Additionally, I’m part of a whole bunch of communities that matter to me, and I’m full of ideas that matter to me too. Some of these include:
- Polyamorous / Ethically Non-Monagomous
- Anti-Racist (which is way more Nazi-punching than “not racist”)
- Intersectional Feminist
- Sex Positive (Including embracing abstinence and all consensual variants on sexuality)
- Pro-Science & Education
- Prison Abolitionist (Yes, we could have no prisons)
- Atheist (But totally not an asshole to Believers)
- Mostly Vegan (Let’s not fight. I didn’t ask what you eat.)
But I want to be clear that my project, my attention, my kindness is not just for people who agree with me on everything or anything. At the same time, if you spout any racist, sexist, transphobic or other hate-talk, I will delete you. No one who visits my pages is gonna be subject to that trash.
I’m not a genius or a saint or really anything special, but I’m someone who cares about being the best person I can. This project is an attempt to do that and also give back to others.